RV and Camper rentals in and around PA

Posted by: CampingPA Ranger

RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 03/29/11 12:46 AM

Hey everyone:

We are on the brink of having a new sponsor for RV and Camper rentals...

How many people do you know that might be interested in renting an RV for a weekend getaway, week long vacation or such?

Maybe even rent and RV or Camper for Penn State Games and hang out all weekend in the shadow of Beaver Stadium with the whole tailgating weekend at Penn State unfolding around you !

Renting an RV or Camper can be a very enjoyable experience, and maybe someone you know was on the fence about buying a camper... Now you can invite them to camp with you, and let them experience it in their very own rental RV or Camper !

Know someone like this? Have them sign up here as a member now... More information and some FREE stuff coming your way soon !
Posted by: DianeScraps

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 03/29/11 10:26 PM

Very cool! One of my husband's coworkers was just asking him about RV rental.
Posted by: mikhen

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 03/29/11 10:36 PM

A friend of mine rents campground cabins. He may be interested in renting an RV.
Posted by: Luv camping

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 09/11/11 08:27 PM

used a camper from Keystone Alternatives on Labor Day Weekend they had it set up, with the air conditioning on when we arrived Friday morning. Had loads of room (slept 8). Microwave, Direct TV, and cookware, utensils, paper products were in the camper. We only had to take linens and food. Had a great weekend watching Penn State win the first game of the season. When all the down pours came Sunday night, we were glad we didn't have to worry about tearing down and towing a camper in the rain (we did that for 48 yrs until we had to sell our fifth wheel due to my husband's illness)
Posted by: HappyCamper2

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 04/07/13 08:44 AM

Does Lerch RV have rental units available ? I don't need one but a family member was asking about this...
Posted by: HappyCamper2

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 05/14/13 07:47 PM

Maybe Lerch will see the post above ........?
Posted by: Lerch RV

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 05/16/13 09:41 AM

Unfortunately Lerch RV is a RV sales and service dealership only. Years ago we had a rental department but that was many years ago. If you are looking for an RV rental, you should look no further than Keystone Alternatives. They are a CPA sponsor, and can be found at GO PSU RV or by calling 800-519-8467.
Posted by: CampingPA Ranger

Re: RV and Camper rentals in and around PA - 05/16/13 11:44 AM

Thanks Lerch !

Yes... www.GOPSURV.com is a full service RV rental for PA and if you want to pick it up and go anywhere.

They will also deliver them and stock them for you with groceries of your choosing if you so desire.

They are an incredibly awesome Rental place and really cater to your specific needs !

Tell them you are a CampingPA.com member for the extra discounts and pampering !