Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County

Posted by: CampingPA Ranger

Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County - 07/21/10 03:06 PM

Please join me in welcoming Deb and Cedar Lake Campgrounds in Dover, Pa.

This great family campground is located in York, Pa and is just a short hop to alot of great places to see and visit...

Area attraction include, Harley Davidson Factory Tours, Hershey Park, Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park, Gettysburg Battlefield Tours, Strasburg Rail-Road, The National Watch & Clock Museum, Crystal Cave, Utz Potato Chip Factory and many more great places...

Please visit their website: Cedar Lake Campgrounds Website for more information ! thumbs

welcomeshow Please welcome them to the site!

Looking forward to visiting them!

If you have been there before, share your stories and pictures with us here...
Posted by: choc-yel

Re: Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County - 07/22/10 07:21 AM

We go there about five times a year. Great campground! 2thumbs If fact we are camping there next weekend. It's their Christmas in July Party.
Posted by: Crash

Re: Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County - 08/09/10 02:35 PM

Welcome aboard! jeez choc, u must really like their place. how bout some pics, surely u have to have a few...........hundred!
Posted by: choc-yel

Re: Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County - 08/09/10 03:27 PM

I'm bad with that. My wife tells me if it is hunting, fishing, or the dogs you have pics. Anything else forget it. I even caught he!! for having a pic of one of the dogs on my cell phone screen and not her.
We like the campground, they always have activities for the kids. Nice lake full of some big fish. One of the cleanest campgrounds I've been to.
Posted by: Crash

Re: Please help me welcome Cedar Lake Campgrounds - York County - 08/09/10 03:31 PM

lol, thats funny